Powerful Lobby Security Solution for Large Deployments
STOPware introduces PassagePoint Enterprise v4.5, the most comprehensive full-featured visitor management product on the market. This powerful solution lets corporations, government agencies, and other large organizations tailor, deploy, and scale lobby security according to their IT infrastructure, geographic footprint, and database strategy (including the need to integrate with SQL and Oracle).
Greater Functionality, Control, and Security
PassagePoint Enterprise v4.5 includes many features not found in other lobby security products. In addition to all the features found in PassagePoint v4.5 Professional, you get the ability to link to any ODBC or LDAP directory system, as well as Oracle and SQL servers. Plus, PassagePoint v4.5 Enterprise?s centralized management that lets you remotely install, configure, and automatically update large deployments in multiple buildings, with multiple servers and workstations.
Greater Speed and Efficiency
Since PassagePoint v4.5 can operate across multiple application servers, verification and registration are very fast up to 30% faster than other systems in comparable environments. This means there are no delays in verifying and registering visitors. And since the system can be configured to support multiple servers, you can efficiently scale PassagePoint Enterprise v4.5 according to your exact needs and specifications.
Special Features and Functionality
- Redundancy Protection:?Keeps overall lobby security running even when other programs supporting your visitor management solution fail.
- Federal Security Links:?With links to Homeland Security and other government watch lists, PassagePoint v4.5 provides the ultimate in security protection.
- One-Year Service Plan:?Each PassagePoint Enterprise license comes with a one-year service plan that includes priority support, updates and new version upgrades.
- Web Pre-Registration Module (sold separately):?The optional Web Pre-Registration module features a new interface that makes it easy to navigate and use.
- Support for LDAP:?PassagePoint Enterprise v4.5 includes directory-linking capability that supports the latest LDAP protocols. Result: easier data importing and tighter integration with your enterprise environment.
- SecureView? Explorer Window:?SecureView is a smaller window located in the lower half of the PassagePoint Enterprise v4.5 Explorer screen that enables staff to visually identify undesirable visitors, view government watch lists, print instant evacuation reports, and review the status of overall building security.
- Support for Passport Screening:?PassagePoint Enterprise v4.5 Rapid Registration lets you scan passports, as well as driver licenses, ID’s, and business cards.
- Support for Extended Visits:?With PassagePoint Enterprise v4.5, you can customize registrations for different lengths of visits.
- Visitor Badge Design Wizard:?PassagePoint Enterprise v4.5 allows the administrator to create custom badges using built-in design wizards and other features such as 2D barcodes and print preview.