Assure School Safety And Security With Visitor Badging
And Management From STOPware
Educators face many challenges in today?s ever-changing education environment: bring student achievement levels up to evolving standards; make curriculum changes; balance reporting and administrative procedures; the list goes on.
Other urgent concerns have been added to the challenge: assure the safety and security of students and staff by managing visitors, volunteers, temporary employees, parents and suppliers; and comply with district security standards and procedures.
The solution is offered in PassagePoint EDU from STOPware, the leading publisher of visitor management and badging software. PassagePoint EDU visitor management has been developed for the specific needs of K-12 schools and districts. Now visitors and others are easily signed in and given temporary badges to indicate their presence is authorized. With PassagePoint EDU, school staff can be sure they have accurate information on child custodial issues. Watch lists can be imported to provide on-screen warnings of those who should be denied access to school premises, or to notify staff of VIP visitors. Accurate reports on visitors, volunteers, students and others are now readily available to staff members using PassagePoint EDU.
- Provide temporary badges to show visit is approved
- Pre-register volunteers, substitute teachers, vendors or any category of visitor
- Pre-print badges for groups or individuals
- Scan driver licenses or other I.D. for easy data entry
- Know who is on campus and what area they are authorized to visit
- Include sexual predator info on Watch List
- Customize screens for each type of staff user
- Have vital custodial information available with one click
- Get instant notification of a visitor who is on the watch list
- Import information from other sources?to avoid errors and time-consuming data entry
- Provide reports as needed?use built-in templates or customize reports